Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Alan "Ism's"

I have fought at times the fact I speak a language. The words come out and sometimes friends, family or clients need a translation. The elephant in the room is my friend I like to shine the ever loving light on that beast. There is often more that needs to be said and when I am present I say respectfully. Recently been speaking with friends about their fabulous wins and life challenging moments. We all have these moments and they brought up that at times my Alan Isms have helped lets visit the archieves shared by the folks over the past week

Tell me about your dreams
Lord love a duck
I lost you 5 minutes ago didnt I?
Too Much?
Hello?
You deserve the best from life
If you do not like your reality change it
This moment is now celebrate it
This is my first rodeo
I say fire me if you dont buy what I am selling
Ask every question you have it is the ones we feel embarassed to ask that bite us on the backside
Be a three year old ask why at least 5 times before you make a big decision
If you are thinking of buying something say three times (repeat after me) Do I need this? If yes after 3 times then consider its purchase
Why dont you try and pay your bills on time

These are comments shared by others in the past week on things I have said that had an impact.

I found this funny along with these comments

Alan you read happiness quotes and read the Universe from Tut why?
You remember some quotes why?
You always have something to say why?

Those are easy I like to talk and want to be heard and acknowledged like all of us want. I want to be appreciated and want to badly contribute to others wins!

Have a great day next some tips on credit

1 comment:

  1. 14 day loans online has been designed for the applicant like tenants and non-property who can easily avail the fund without any tension of poor credit scores and arrangement of any collateral of submission.
    loans paid out same day
    same day loans online
    1 year loans no credit check

    ReplyDelete