Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Storytelling 2014

CliffsNotes to Storytelling in 2014


It occurs to me that some of you might not actually know what my new book is all about, and since it drops today, I thought this would be a good opportunity to give you the lowdown.
First and foremost, it is a collection of case studies. More than 80 of them. No seriously, I sat down and analyzed dozens of pieces of micro-content from brands around the world to once-and-for-all explain what works and what doesn't when it comes to telling your story on today's platforms. You can preview some of them here.
It's also a collection of my thoughts around how you should look at the act of storytelling in 2014. I think the best way to explain that is to show you this:

---
If you liked the presentation, it would mean a lot to me if you shared it with your LinkedIn contacts!

1 comment:

  1. short term 6 month loansis an ideal help for the applicant who are dealing with the fiscal crisis before their payday and are unable to get money because of their blemished credit ratings.
    6 month short term loans
    3 month loans
    1000 loan over 6 months

    ReplyDelete