Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Aska a friend and wonderful YOGA teacher


Starting this evening I'll be back to teach "Intro to Yoga" on Tuesdays 7:15-8:30pm at YIY. Limited-time, Only Four Tuesdays in August!

Don't miss out this great opportunity to get your yoga feet wet with me. It's rare because I don't usually teach any evening classes! Since 2007 I've been passionate and focusing on teaching beginners and returning students with injuries or other physical limitations. Please join me or spread the word for me to those who've been hesitating to try out yoga. I'll welcome you all and make you laugh in the class :-)

Please arrive a bit early if you want to discuss your concerns prior to the class. Thanks!

Aska's Weekly Public Classes

  • Mondays 7:00-8:00am, Mixed Level, HEATED Hatha Yoga @Yoga at Cindy’s: 500 Lawrence Expressway Sunnyvale, CA
  • Tuesdays 9:15-10:30am, Mixed Level, Hatha Yoga @Christ Church: 1040 Border Road Los Altos, CA
  • Tuesdays  7:15pm-8:30pm, BEGINNERS, Intro to Yoga @Yoga is Youthfulness: 590 Castro St., Mountain View, CA
  • Wednesdays 10:00-11:15pm, Gentle/Therapeutic Yoga @ Blue Iris Studio: 3485 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA
  • Thursdays 9:00-10:15am, Beginners, Hatha Yoga @ Prajna Yoga Center: 1601 El Camino Real #204, Belmont, CA
  • Saturdays  8:45-10:15am, Mixed Level, Hatha Yoga @ Prajna Yoga Center: 1601 El Camino Real #204, Belmont, CA
  • Sundays    10:30am-12:00pm, Mixed Level, Hatha Yoga @Yoga is Youthfulness: 590 Castro St., Mountain View, CA

Many ways to give me your feedback, reviews, questions and requests:
You can find and give me feedback on LinkedInFacebook page, Google Place, and Yelp or the simple old-fashion method, email to me.

How to Unsubscribe:
Your email address came to me because you met me in one of my classes, workshops, events or/and you had a private session with me. If feel your email address got mixed into my list by accident or you no longer want to receive email from me, Aska or Lotus Seeds Therapy in the future. Please kindly reply this email and add "Unsubscribe" in the Subject line. Thank you so much for your understanding and support!

luv+peace
--aska :D

--
Thank you for honoring a 24-hours cancellation policy.

********ASKA YOSHIZU*********
 www.LotusSeedsTherapy.com
aska@LotusSeedsTherapy.com
4546 El Camino Real, Ste.246
        Los Altos, CA 94022
           p: 650.430.4288
*************************************

1 comment:

  1. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. guild mortgage

    ReplyDelete