Thursday, June 6, 2013

The whole conversation one of little rants


 

I think often we have part of a conversation in bsuiness and personally and not the entire tale. We take this part of the story and react which can result in trouble. I have looking at conversations, choices of email wording, how I speak to my wife, friends and family. The result , in my case, can become a miss mash of half-baked ideas, partially formulated thoughts and can be a mess. How to take on this challenge all humans face? Keep it simple focus on what is the question if you do not then ask! One step, one fact one moment at a time can result in much better results. These moments are way too valuable not to respect them and enjoy the experience. I want someone to react when they do not agree, even when they do not want to hear me. I do not want damage done to relationships, experiences and more because I went off without a formulated thought. There is someone in my life who said to me speak less, listen more dance with the words before they leave your mouth (or fingers on an email).

I surrender to this moment and all it can be!

Alan

 


No comments:

Post a Comment