Thursday, June 27, 2013

What to do when something is pretty much dead- Andy Andrews and Bonnie Latino


Do you have a project that feels "pretty much dead"? Here's what you need to do.
Having trouble viewing this email?
Click here
 
Interesting Image
 
Follow:
 
What to Do When Something Is "Pretty Much Dead"
 
Earlier this week, during an email correspondence with my good friend and fellow author Bonnie Latino, I asked about the status of her first book, which had done quite well since its release several months ago.
 
Amid other subjects, she addressed that question by replying, "Unfortunately, my book is pretty much dead."
 
The following email was my response to her conclusion. I thought you might be interested…
 
 
Click to read more
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
First Image, Inc. Post Office Box 17321 Nashville, Tennessee 37217 United States (615) 791-5500

No comments:

Post a Comment