Friday, June 21, 2013

From teller to boss at Bofa

How Raquel Gonzalez jumped from bank teller to boss



Economic Development Reporter- Silicon Valley Business Journal
Email | Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+
Raquel Gonzalez, Silicon Valley Market President at Bank of America, told Business Journal reporter Lauren Hepler how she turned a part-time job into a 36-year career:
When I was an 18-year-old student at St. Mary’s College, I took a job as a teller at the local Bank of America branch.
What I thought would be a temporary part-time gig turned into a 36-year career with stints working in different facets of the global company.
I probably wouldn’t have believed it if someone told me that at my age I would be both Bank of America’s Silicon Valley market president and ...
Lauren Hepler covers economic development, sports, and hospitality for the Silicon Valley Business Journal. She can be reached at 408.299.1820



Comments

If you are commenting using a Facebook account, your profile information

No comments:

Post a Comment