Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happiness videos


  • About

  • books

  • videos

  • Tips & quizzes

  • Your happiness project

  • shop

  • Want to get the "Moment of Happiness"? A daily happiness quotation in your inbox. Sign up here close daily quote

    "Videos: Happiness Challenge"



    Check Out My Video Book Trailer: “Ten Ways to be ‘Happier at Home.’”

    Ta-da! Here’s the one-minute video for my new book, Happier at Home, on “Ten ways to be happier at home.” Some of the “ways” are serious; some are a bit goofy.
    Thanks so much to Chris Gelles who created it.

    What do you think? What strategies would you add?
    If seeing this book trailer made you think, “Goodness, Gretchen, I want to pre-order Happier at Home right this minute,” then here are the links you need! Pre-orders are a big help to me, so thanks for pre-ordering.
    If you want to know more about the book, you can…
    read about it;
    listen to an excerpt from the audio-book;
    sample an excerpt from the chapter on “Time.”

    Story: Be Polite, and Be Fair.

    For the weekly videos, I now tell a story. I’ve realized that for me, and I think for many people, a story is what holds my attention and makes a point most powerfully.
    This week’s story: Be polite, and be fair.

    Can’t see the video? Click here.
    I love short mantras that cover a lot of situations. Do you have a mantra or catchphrase that helps you remember how you want to behave? My favorite personal mantra is Be Gretchen. (Other people should substitute their own names, of course.)
    Find the archives of videos here. More than 1.5 MILLION views. Don’t forget to subscribe!
    If you’re reading this post through the daily email, click here to join the conversation. And if you’d like to get the daily blog post by email, sign up here.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment