Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dr Chopra offer


 


Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter  Find us on Pinterest  View our profile on LinkedIn  
 
Release, Reset, Restore. 
 
Healing the Heart is a concentrated weekend workshop that allows you to reach deep levels of emotional release and healing in a short amount of time. Whether you've recently experienced an upsetting event or loss, or you've been carrying the burden of old emotional wounds for many years, Healing the Heart will help you find emotional freedom. 
 
Balancing the Body is a powerful mind-body healing immersion designed exclusively for those who have completed the Healing the Heart workshop. Transitioning from an intensive emotional exploration to a gentle, integrative physical experience can be deeply nurturing. For maximum benefits, we highly recommend that you take the two programs back-to-back. 
 
Healing the Heart/Balancing the Body starts soon, and spaces are very limited. Don't put off emotional healing and freedom. Act today to take advantage of this special offer and change your life for the better.
   
When asked about their intentions and experience, here's how Healing the Heart guests responded: 
 
"My intention was to let go of previous traumatic experiences and move forward. I had no idea how transformative it would truly be." 
 
"To mend my grieving heart. The sessions helped me on my journey. It gave me a process I can use to explore my thoughts and emotions."
 
"I wanted to release some very heavy emotions around major losses in my life this year and the (what I now know are) limiting beliefs that I have about myself. I also wanted to find tools to manage my stress and anxiety to improve my health. I felt a significant release leaving the program."
 
"To find healing from the emotional pain and toxicity that blocked my heart from feeling fully. To find inner peace and the tools to be emotionally free to give and receive love without fear. The workshop exceeded my wildest expectations and gave me valuable tools to continue my journey to reach my highest potential to fully love and be loved."
 
"I was open to whatever came about, I just want to be happy and feel fulfilled. This has been the best gift I have ever given myself (which is ironic as I am giving myself ME!)."
 
 
 

 

Chopra Center | 2013 Costa Del Mar | Carlsbad | CA | 92009

 

No comments:

Post a Comment