Sunday, June 2, 2013

Al Pacino on winnin' and Losin'

What Al Pacino has to Say About “Winnin and Losin”

Lisa's Cropped ImageI was an attractive 5' 4" 18 year old when I moved to New York City to chaise my dream of being an actress and model. Everyone, including my parents, said I would never make it. Although I was attractive, I just was not tall enough to make it in one of the most difficult industries to break into. Well as you can imagine, I would not let someone's poor advice to not chaise your dream stop me. I moved to New York, lived in a women's home, made as many cold calls as humanly possible and never looked back. How'd I do? I became the top producing model and actress in my agency, did multiple national add campaigns, including Milk, Dupont, Kellogg's and many others. I even appeared on the David Letterman Show...
What kept me going? I never gave up! We all need a little motivation once in a while so I thought I would share one of the most inspirational speeches I've ever heard delivered by the ever famous Al Pacino. I hope you enjoy it and it helps you to continue to chaise your dreams!
Lisa Virkus - Founder and CEO of Find the Capital

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime

No comments:

Post a Comment