Friday, March 29, 2013

Amie Chilson SF realtor is real scout certified

Amie Chilson, San Francisco Realtor, is RealScout Certified



screenshot
RealScout is excited to introduce Amie Chilson of Paragon Real Estate Group in San Francisco as our newest Certified Agent. Amie will be managing our clientele in San Francisco and implementing RealScout’s software with her existing home buyers.

“RealScout makes it easier for me to see which of my clients are most active. Everything is visualized on my dashboard.”

I place the highest value on providing the best home-buying experience for my clients. RealScout struck me as incredibly innovative with creating a more visually-interactive approach to searching for homes online.
RealScout’s ability to create a smooth, efficient and transparent process for clients is quite visionary. I’m very excited to be aligned with such a forward-thinking company.

No comments:

Post a Comment