Sunday, July 21, 2013

Keith Ferrazzi and Reid Hoffman videos

 

What Do You Give to the Man Who Has Everything?

I had a meeting recently with the former chairman of Goldman Sachs. You would imagine him as the type of person who has everything that he wants and there's nothing he can’t easily get, right? This is a man who’s all about New York. He knows everybody. At the very end of the meeting, I said, “This has been extraordinary valuable to me. Thank you so much for this discussion.”...

Meeting My Alter Ego in Moscow, and the International Rules of Relationships

I’m looking forward to a trip to Moscow at the end of this week. I’ll be sharing the stage with a Russian author by the name of Alexei Kekule, whose book title, roughly translated, is Networking: Want to Be Friends, or Collecting Business Cards? My Russian alter ego! Photos of us in matching suits, sharing a bottle of Stolie, are sure to come. The upcoming trip has me thinking...

Lessons from LinkedIn: Reid Hoffman on the Art of the Pivot

It was great to be joined by more than 300 of you (and some members of my own team sharing the webcam with me!), for my Social Capitalist interview with LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman last week. Click here for the MP3 . One of my favorite responses from Reid was in answer to a question I asked about the pivoting process, which is the constant career reinvention that Reid argues...

Do THIS In the Next Day, Week, and Month for a Stronger Network

I’ll be joining Reid Hoffman – and you, if you register! – for the Social Capitalist this coming Tuesday, June 12, at 12:30pm ET . Everyone on the call will leave fired up with new ideas to build their network, online and off, and I’m sure we’ll get some good stories from Reid. To warm you up, here’s Reid’s advice from The Start-Up of You on the most important things you...

How to Advance Your Career, Stand Out as a Leader, and Like Your Life

Free downloads for you all this week: the 30-minute MP3 and transcripted Social Capitalist Skills Session with Patty Azzarello , the author of Rise: 3 Practical Steps for Advancing Your Career, Standing Out as a Leader, and Liking Your Life . Here’s a few takeaways from the lessons she passed on during her interview with myGreenlight co-founder Sara Grace, gleaned from a...

No comments:

Post a Comment