Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dr. Stidham moves to SOAR


Dr. Kalle Stidham Joins SOAR Medical.
 
Dr. Kalle Stidham now with S.O.A.R. Medical
To maximize the delivery of care, I have decided to accept an orthopedic surgery position at Sports Orthopedics and Rehabilitation Medicine Associates (SOAR).  I hope that you will make the easy transition from my old office to SOAR with me.  I believe that you will be impressed with SOAR, and I will continue to keep you my top priority.

The best is yet to come, and I assure you that your transition from my old office to my new office at SOAR with be smooth.


My new office at SOAR contact information:

SOAR
550 S. Winchester Blvd. #100
San Jose, CA 95128    
Appointments: 650.995.1209



drstidham.com
soarmedical.com
Copyright © 2013 Dr. Kalle Stidham S.O.A.R. Medical, All rights reserved.
You have received this email because you have seen Dr. Stidham as a patient or potential patient and have opted in to receive updates.

Our mailing address is:
Dr. Kalle Stidham S.O.A.R. Medical
550 S. Winchester Blvd. #100
San Jose, CA 95128


Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment