Sunday, July 21, 2013

Active Rain U and updates


Having trouble viewing this email? Click here

 



 
$500 & 500 ActiveRain Points!
New survey earns you 500 ActiveRain points and one lucky person will win a $500 Amazon gift card (survey open to agents and brokers only). Take the survey now!
 
This Week on ActiveRain
 
July Contests are almost over!
What to Blog about 
With a template provided there's no excuse not to blog about Summer Fun

Never miss another blog inspiration. Subscribe to the Inspiration Station
 


Lightning Bolt
Biggest Raindrops

Kathy Streib won the TECHO Secret contest

Singing in the Rain
"I upgraded to Rainmaker. I have no regrets at all. In my mind, what would be the point of blogging if not for the public to see what I have to say?...I love that ActiveRain is real estate specific. Not a generic blogging site. Of course, I love the Google Juice and that I can be easily found."
- Donna Foerster
 
 
 
 

 

ActiveRain | 11332 NE 122nd Way | Suite 200 | Kirkland | WA | 98034

 

No comments:

Post a Comment