Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lia's personal transformation Keith ferrazzi

Lisa's Personal Transformation




Submitted by:
Lisa Avedon
I’m the owner of IdeaWorks, a boutique brand and communication strategy company located in the Columbus, OH area.
I’m an entrepreneur who values and seeks advice and inspiration from both local and distant mentors, and Keith Ferrazzi is someone I look to as a distant mentor.
I read Keith’s book, Never Eat Alone, and as I read it, I made a point to apply his thought processes to my strategic plan; networking, creating authentic relationships, continuous connecting and adding value to others. You could say that I put into practice what he ‘preached’.
I’ve built IdeaWorks on the foundation of authentic relationships, building and maintaining a strong network, and persevering through any setbacks or frustrations by reaching out to those connections. People are the magical ingredient to happiness and prosperity in my business and personal life.
There’s such richness in Keith’s philosophy of taking time, real time, to connect with others, and I’ve instilled this concept into the IdeaWorks culture. I don’t rush relationships. I help to connect others through shared meals or coffees. I talk to as many people as I can each day, learning from them and growing in return.
It was the advice to share my passion, connect, network, reach out and help others in their business endeavors that landed me on the stage as keynote speaker for an ABC/Fox event. I was speaking to people aspiring to make career changes, and in the midst of offering my own insights and advice, I found myself recommending Keith’s book Never Eat Alone. The “never eat alone” philosophy has become such a way of life for me that I was confident in recommending his book to help the life transformation for my 1500+ audience.
How do I know I gave a sound recommendation?
I’m living it.
Keith provided shortcuts for my success. Keith is the trailblazer, and I am a grateful follower. My life and my business are the better for it.
One of these days, I’d like to have a long, leisurely dinner with Keith to find out how I may help him.
Warmly,
Lisa Avedon


Add new comment

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment