Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nickki Honneycutt reverse mortgage


Subject: Senior homeowners using equity to fund retirement, save investments, age in place or buy a New place!

Just a reminder that I’m here to help your clients that are 62 or older who:

-Pay off existing Home Mortgage
-Reverse for purchase – If they want to relocate closer to family or downsize or buy a second home
-to help pay for long term health insurance
-to help in caring for a spouse at home and have the money to pay for it
-In some cases help seniors who are facing foreclosure
-Can secure a Line of Credit and use in case of unexpected expenses

Qualifications:
62 or older
Own your home
No Credit/No Income required
Payments not required

I’m always available for questions and discussion – If you know anyone who would like to know more, please let me know. A referral is always welcomed. I do not pressure clients, I educate and advise clients. I’ve helped over 300 clients through a Reverse Mortgage loan and documents.

P.s. Update on our Standard Fixed rate product – FHA/HUD will be suspending this product April 1 2013. We also have heard the FHA/HUD will be putting out some new rules in August of this year. We don’t have any details yet as to what those new rules might be, so as soon as I know I will send out a update. Like I always say – Your senior clients should at least be educated on how the reverse mortgage works in case they need to use it in the future. I’m always here to educate. I truly care and ALWAYS do what’s right for the client…

Nickki M. Honeycutt, Reverse Mortgage Consultant NMLS ID# 450751
Urban Financial Group, Inc.575 Market Street, Suite 3800 | San Francisco, CA 94105T. 408-469-3511 | F. 866-815-1648 nhoneycutt@urbanfinancialgroup.com | www.urbanfinancialgroup.com See Me At Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholhoneycutt

No comments:

Post a Comment