Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Los Altos relay for Life June 15th-16th Egan Jr High


 

I hope you and your family are doing well! My name is Julia and I am the Team Captain Coordinator for the Relay for Life of Los Altos this year. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your time, energy and support of our Relay last year. Without dedicated Captain’s like you we could not have raised the $149,969 that we raised in 2012! As a Team Captain you created power in numbers by motivating your friends, family, co-workers and others to participate in our Relay for Life. You have made a difference in the fight against cancer and a meaningful impact to those fighting the disease, and for that I would like to thank you!

 

I would like to also congratulate your team for raising $2,503 in 2012!! Our Relay is so grateful for your team and your fundraising! I would like to extend you an invitation to join us again for the 2013 Relay. This year’s Relay will be on June 15th & 16th, again at the Egan Middle School campus.

 

If you are interested for returning for the 2013 Relay I would love for you to attend our first Team Captain’s meeting at the State Farm Community Room, on Thursday, March 7th at 7pm. There will be snacks and refreshments, and we will have an hour long meeting. Prior to the meeting I would urge you to register your team by clicking here. If there is anyone else you would like to bring with you (a co-captain, or a friend who is interested in starting their own team) that would be great!  

 

Thank you so much for all you have done for Relay & ACS. I look forward to seeing you on March 7th! If you can’t make it, or if there is someone else I should reach out to about becoming a captain feel free to let me know!

 

Thanks,

Julia

 

Julia Silva


License # 0G64389
4546 El Camino Real Suite B4 Los Altos CA 94022
( 650-941-5000 |Fax 650-917-2105 | Direct 650-209-1210     

No comments:

Post a Comment