Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dave Ramsey avoid these errors


Sort by:
Customer Stories
". I learned a sad lesson.I am 75 and had a 100,000 term life that would end in 2018. Premium was due on 1st of the month. Due to car repairs that month I sent payment in about the 25th of the month. Payment got delayed past the first of new month. On..." read more
Original story submitted by Paul
from York, PA
on February 21, 2013
Age: over 55
Gender: male
6 of 7 found this story helpful.
Rating: 4.75 out of 5 4.8 out of 5
"Definitely stupid tax worthy! We bought a $30K timeshare on a 10yr, 16.9% loan 6 months ago! Now we know it was a bad decision, but cannot get out of it. We were told we would have no problem refinancing it at a lower interest rate...bank says NO! We..." read more
Original story submitted by Mooma
from North Carolina
on February 17, 2013
Age: 45-55
Gender: female
2 of 2 found this story helpful.
Rating: 4.125 out of 5 4.1 out of 5
"In college I loved bookstores with coffee shops. I spent many nights at Barnes and Noble doing homework over a mocha frappacino and often bought new books and occasionally a DVD or CD. When the cashier offered me a membership I figured I spend enough..." read more
Original story submitted by James
from Baltimore, MD
on February 4, 2013
Age: 25-34
Gender: male
21 of 25 found this story helpful.
Rating: 4.118 out of 5 4.1 out of 5
"Since finding Dave a few years ago, my husband and I have made great progress in paying down debt, saving, and trying to make good decisions. But even now, we still slip up sometimes and have to pay stupid tax. Two weeks before Christmas we suddenly..." read more
Original story submitted by Still learning lessons
from Pennsylvania
on January 31, 2013
Age: 45-55
Gender: female
17 of 23 found this story helpful.
Rating: 4.222 out of 5 4.2 out of 5
"This is a story about avoiding Stupid Tax, thanks to Mr. Ramsey of course. A few years ago, my best friend came to me and asked if I could co-sign on a new car loan with her. I was still new to Dave at this point but definitely knew where he stood on..." read more
Original story submitted by Kara Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment