Wednesday, May 8, 2013

social media marketing for your business


Join or login to comment.
  • Lisa Carlson
    Ended up with a last minute trip to Utah for a wedding. So sorry to miss this!
    9h ago
  • Joy Reichard
    So happy I can make it.
    6 days ago
  • Phyllis Garland
    Thank you Taru! Great insight and now I can't wait to hear what Carol has to say! I know both speakers have some great content to share with the WEBA members.
    May 1
  • Taru Fisher
    If you haven't signed up yet, DO so! Carol's content is killer (I've had a sneak peek) and you'll go away with a real, doable Twitter strategy and a bunch of helpful tips i wish I had before I began using Twitter.
    I've not heard Karmen present, but if Phyllis has her here, you can bet she's got a lot of great content to share as well. I'm excited!!
    1 · May 1
  • dorothy
    I work in San Jose during the day. Any events late afternoon or early evening?
    April 21
  • Jacqueline Smith
    So excited to get back to be on the books for a WEBA event :) Looking forward to this workshop event.
    1 · March 22

Add Payment

Date:
Quantity:
Total Amount:
$

No comments:

Post a Comment