Thursday, May 30, 2013

Linda Weilert one of the best reverse mortgage lenders has new contact data she is my fellow Bizpals member


Dear Friends and Colleagues,

 

I hope this finds you doing well and enjoying a beautiful Spring!  As you have probably noticed, the company that I’ve been with has changed ownership a couple times, which has changed my email address each time.  Since we are all very busy and don’t have time to chase down valid email addresses, I’ve decided to make it simple for everyone.

 

Therefore (drum roll, please…) my new and future email address will now always be:

 

                                                                Linda@lindaweilert.com

                                                                Phone: 408-656-3751

 

Please make a note of it in your contact lists.  The rest of my contact information remains the same and I am still in the same office location in San Jose.

 

I would also like to take this time to let you know that I will no longer be working for Liberty, as of tomorrow.  I have chosen to work more independently, so that I could have better access to a wider variety of options and programs for my Senior Clients.  The new company that I will be partnered with – Open Mortgage( a mortgage banker)- offers exactly that. I will now have more resources and opportunities available to better serve you and your senior clients.

 

I am excited about this change, because my passion is always about helping my senior clients in getting the best product on the market.  I always strive to be the positive voice of my older adult clients…something that I care deeply about.

 

As a reminder, there are many benefits to obtaining a Reverse Mortgage aka Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (FHA).  Here are just a few highlights that you may want to know…

 

·         Maintain home ownership/ never lose title

·         There is no income or credit requirement to qualify

·         Obtain a line of credit that grows over time.  Line of credit growth feature that FHA offers

·         Children can be facilitators for their parents/ POA etc

·         Money can be used to pay for living expenses, supplement monthly income, home repairs, medical expenses..or? (you decide)

·         This is a FHA insured loan (federal housing administration)

·         Non-Recourse Loan

·         62 and older

·         Must occupy property

·         Loan process takes 30-40 days

 

Be on the lookout for my new newsletter, which will be coming in the near future!

 

I look forward to serving you from my  new business.  If you’re interested in learning about the FHA Reverse Mortgage programs I can find for you or your clients, give me a call! 

 

I appreciate you keeping me active in your life as a resource!  Please feel free to share this information with your family, friends and co-workers!

 

I can be found on LinkedIn too!                                 


 

 

Linda Weilert

Reverse Mortgage Advisor

1900 Camden Ave

San Jose, CA 95124

Silicon Valley Business Center

Direct: 408-656-3751

Secure Fax: 888-627-4953

NMLS: 719190

 




 

Liberty Home Equity Solutions, Inc.

Formerly Genworth Financial Home Equity Access, Inc.

10951 White Rock Road Suite 200

Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

 

P  Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Notice: This message is confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender at 916-384-1853 and delete this message from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment