Friday, May 31, 2013

Voxie media ebook author help


Work with me 1:1 in June, July and August to write your eBook. Offer expires at midnight ET tonight. 2 spots left.

 

Writing a book or eBook completely by yourself is lonely and difficult. Professional authors don't do it that way, so why should you?

You need a team to write, edit, design and publish an eBook, just as you need a team to launch a new product.


That's why I decided to offer my Summer Shipping Package again.

As of this writing, there are 2 spots left to work with me one-to-one, as your book coach, your content editor, your e-publishing guide and your accountability partner.

If you want to publish an eBook this fall, you've got to nail your topic, organize your book idea and start writing now.

You've got to defeat the lizard brain that whispers in your ear, "Your writing isn't good enough, you'll never get it done, no one will read your book."

And you've got to learn the basics of e-publishing so you know how to get a professional eBook cover designed and your manuscript professionally formatted for all the e-readers.

That's what I will help you with this summer if you decide to work with me 1:1.

If you want to publish your eBook to Amazon Kindle in the fall, you need to be writing through the summer so you leave enough time for:
  • copyediting
  • proofreading
  • cover design
  • eBook formatting
 
My secret weapons as your book coach: tough love feedback and daily writing

There are only 2 spots left to work with me 1:1 in June, July and August as I'm completing my own book and will also be traveling.

Click here to learn more and sign up for my Summer Shipping Package.

You get:
  • Three intensive 1:1 book coaching sessions
  • Feedback on up to 50 pages of your writing
  • Email access to me anytime for no-fluff feedback and encouragement
  • Access to the best materials used in my intensive Beta Author Boost writing program
  • My unique approach to help you turn the fear and doubt associated with writing into positive momentum
I believe in books and eBooks as tools to change the world. More importantly, I believe in you.

My mission is to encourage experienced professionals like you to take advantage of the publishing revolution and to write a short eBook.

Yours in setting a deadline, building in accountability and shipping your eBook in the fall.







Debbie

P.S. This is a special three-month package that costs far less than my regular monthly retainer for book coaching or my intensive Beta Author Boost program.

The offer expires at midnight Eastern tonight, May 31, 2013. Two spots left.

Debbie Weil
Founder & CEO, Voxie Media
Big Ideas. Short Books.™
email: debbie@voxiemedia.com
mobile: 202.255.1467

voxiemedia.com
facebook
google+
linkedin
@debbieweil

No comments:

Post a Comment