Friday, November 2, 2012

Thank you Coach Vicki great post

Morning Power Questions

by Vicki Garcia on November 2, 2012
Unlock mindYesterday, I wrote a post about asking better questions. If you missed it, you can find it HERE. In keeping with the question theme, today I want to share with you some powerful questions to ask yourself each morning before you begin your day. As the questions yesterday, these are from Anthony Robbins.

Morning Power Questions

Note: Add the word, “could” if needed.
  1. What am I happy about in my life now? What about that makes me happy? How does that make me feel?
  2. What am I excited about in my life now? What about that makes me excited? How does that make me feel?
  3. What am I proud about in my life now? What about that makes me proud? How does that make me fee?
  4. What am I grateful about in my life right now? What about that makes me grateful? How does that make me feel?
  5. What am I enjoying most in my life right now? What about that do I enjoy? How does that make me feel?
  6. What am I committed to in my life right now? What makes me committed? How does that make me feel?
  7. Who do I love? Who loves me? What about that makes me loving? How does that make me feel?
What might the benefit be of asking yourself these questions at the beginning of the day? I want to hear your perspective.
Happy questioning,
Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Bad Credit Payday Lenders are the appropriate option for short-term financial needs of the multiple aspirations. Boring people can make the best use of the fund to pay all their bills and debts regardless of credit holders worse.
    Loans For 3 Months
    Instant Loans For People On Benefits
    No Credit Check Short Term Loan

    ReplyDelete