Sunday, November 11, 2012

How has your year been? Meet or exceed expectations- Heidi Sloss

It is Time To Take Stock of Your Year.

Posted on November 16, 2011 by Heidi Sloss No Comments


How has your year gone for you?
Live up to your expectations for earnings?
Happy with the results you had?

If you can’t answer positively for any of these questions OR if you want to do even better for next year, now is the prime planning time.

For me, my year went far beyond my wildest expectations. I wrote a bestselling book, lost 40+ pounds and got to connect and work with a marketing master, Jay Levinson. How did this all come to pass for me? Because I had a roadmap—my Marketing Plan!

Running a business without a Marketing Plan is like going on a road trip without a map or GPS. You will eventually get to your destination, but instead of taking only days or weeks, it could take you months or even years to get there.

My Marketing Plan outlines WHO I want to work with (my target market), HOW and WHERE I want to reach them (my strategies). A Marketing Plan does not have to be complicated or perfect; it is a map of where you want to go and how you want to get there. When you are overwhelmed or confused, it is the perfect reference tool to use to drive your business to success. What does your Marketing Plan do for you?

If you don’t have one, or want to create a new one for 2012, I am offering my Marketing Momentum 101 seminar in just two weeks. During this full day program, you will walk out with a Marketing Plan for your business that will help you meet and exceed your expectations for the coming year. Information about this upcoming program is on my website and in my book, Fortune is in the Follow-Up: 5 POWER Strategies to Grow Your Business, pages 25 to 62.

Running a business does not have to be complicated and earning a profit is possible, if you employ basic business fundamentals—or what I call POWER Strategies. Creating and implementing a Marketing Plan is one of my POWER Strategies. For more information about my book, check out my Book Trailer. Feel free to leave comments below the video.

Is your company, organization, group or association looking for a keynote speaker? To learn more about my speaker services, here is a link to my Speaker One Sheet or contact my agent, Shannon Dunn at sdunn@heidisloss.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment