Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What I learned in a moment today

I was describing various ways to structure a couples loan options. I tried a second time, did numbers and drew it. After more than 25-years in lending there are still times I fail to communicate. This is not the clients fault it is my inability to embrace clarity. Think clean simple and easy because I think most of us appreciate this and I saw clients lose confidence. What can you do? I brought it up and said furstrated I have not been able to explain clearly. Clients asked their questions in a different way and we move forward. is it arrogance that cause us to say things like why dont they get it? Keep learning keep listening and know what was the right way 5-years ago does not work any longer

Listen learn ask more questions and grow
or
 BE Do Have

No comments:

Post a Comment