Monday, May 27, 2013

Voxie Media write an Ebook


Free Webinar on May 30, 2013 to Knock Down 3 Stumbling Blocks Preventing You From Writing a Short eBook.

 

If you want to publish an eBook in October, you need to count backwards from your deadline and start writing now.

But unless you have steely discipline, you may find it difficult to write a book - even a short eBook - on your own.

That's one problem with the new world of indie and self-publishing. Without a publishing contract and accountability to an editor, it's easy to let things slide and not get your book written.


That's why I decided to offer my Summer Shipping Package again.

I'm also offering a free Webinar this week: Knock Down 3 Stumbling Blocks Preventing You From Writing a Short eBook.

Register here for my free Webinar on 5/30.

By signing up to work with me 1:1 this summer, you get the accountability, the motivation and the deadline you need to complete your writing project.

I will show you how to develop a solid writing practice, dig deep to uncover and organize your best book idea and make significant progress on completing a short book by Aug. 31st.

That's the deadline you need to hit if you want to publish your eBook to Amazon Kindle in October or November. You must leave enough time for:
  • editing
  • proofreading
  • cover design
  • eBook formatting

My secret weapons: tough love and daily writing

There are only five spots to work with me 1:1 in June, July and August as I'm completing my own book and will also be traveling.

Click here to learn more about my Summer Shipping Package.

You get:
  • Three 60-minute 1:1 book coaching sessions
  • Feedback on up to 50 pages of your writing
  • Email access to me anytime for no-fluff feedback
  • Access to all the materials used in my intensive Beta Author Boost writing program
  • My unique approach to help you turn the fear and doubt associated with writing into positive momentum

I believe in books and eBooks as tools to change the world. More importantly, I believe in you.

My mission is to encourage experienced professionals like you to take advantage of the publishing revolution and to write a short eBook.

Yours in setting a deadline, building in accountability and shipping your eBook in the fall.







Debbie

P.S. This is a special three-month package that costs far less than my regular monthly retainer for book coaching clients. The Summer Shipping Package offer expires May 31, 2013. It is limited to 5 writers.

Debbie Weil
Founder & CEO, Voxie Media
Big Ideas. Short Books.™
email: debbie@voxiemedia.com
mobile: 202.255.1467

voxiemedia.com
facebook
google+
linkedin
@debbieweil
Copyright © 2013 WordBiz.com, Inc. / Voxie Media, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this message because you signed up to receive Voxie Media's e-newsletter, you signed up for a Webinar or other event with Debbie Weil or you are a rabid fan. Maybe all of the above? You may unsubscribe at any time.

Our mailing address is:
WordBiz.com, Inc. / Voxie Media
3032 O St. NW
Washington, DC 20007

No comments:

Post a Comment