Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Voxie media offer


Announcing a 1:1 coaching package to help you write a short eBook this summer - only 5 spots.
 
Fear and loathing are common emotions when it comes to writing a book. Writing can be a difficult and lonely experience.

If writing a book - specifically, a short eBook - is on your list for 2013, let me help you.

Instead of chalking up the summer months as wasted time, let me show you how to develop a solid writing practice, dig deep to uncover your best book idea and make significant progress on completing one of your 2013 goals.

Introducing my Summer Shipping Package

There are only five spots to work with me 1:1 in June, July and August as I'm completing my own short book and will also be traveling.

Click here to learn more and to sign up.

You get:
  • Three 60-minute 1:1 book coaching sessions
  • Feedback on up to 50 pages of your writing
  • Email access to me anytime for support, encouragement and specific tips
  • Access to all the materials used in my intensive Beta Author Boost writing program
  • My unique approach to help you turn the fear and loathing into a fun and do-able experience

I believe in books and eBooks as tools to change the world.

More importantly, I believe in you. My mission is to encourage professionals just like you to take advantage of the publishing revolution and to write a short eBook. Let me help you by working with you 1:1.

Yours in overcoming fear and loathing - and making it do-able,






Debbie

P.S. Significant savings if you sign up by May 30, 2013.

Debbie Weil
Founder & CEO, Voxie Media
Big Ideas. Short Books.™
email: debbie@voxiemedia.com
mobile: 202.255.1467

voxiemedia.com
facebook
google+
linkedin
@debbieweil
Copyright © 2013 WordBiz.com, Inc. / Voxie Media, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this message because you signed up to receive Voxie Media's e-newsletter, you signed up for a webinar or other event with Debbie Weil, you are a client or colleague, or you are a rabid fan. Maybe all of the above? You may unsubscribe at any time.

Our mailing address is:
WordBiz.com, Inc. / Voxie Media
3032 O St. NW
Washington, DC 20007

No comments:

Post a Comment