Saturday, May 4, 2013

Realtors- two of your clients want the same property what to do?

Two of My Clients Want the Same Property”


Once I do a preapproval for clients, I constantly interact with them, regarding how much a mortgage payment would be for a particular property, price and property taxes.
home purchase

Many of the markets that I do business are experiencing a strong seller’s market. I received questions from two different emails regarding the same property, different down payments, everything else the same and well qualified. They both tell me, that they now have to come in with their highest and best offer. Fortunately, neither has asked what I think.


They did share with me, there are apparently 4 different bids. Hopefully one of my clients will end up with their dream home.
image courtesy of jannoon028/freedigitalphotos.net


Joe Petrowsky, NMLS #6869
Right Trac Financial Group, Inc. NMLS #2709
110 Main St.
Manchester, Ct. 06042

No comments:

Post a Comment