Thursday, May 9, 2013

Do you need perspective?



An Update on “Becca Boo”

Posted by John G. Miller on May 9, 2013
In September we published this QBQ QuickNote after our daughter, Kristin, gave birth to little “Becca Boo”:
Becca "Boo" Lindeen, 7 1/2 months
“Becca Boo” Lindeen, 7 1/2 months
Well, all these months later I am here to tell you she’s the happiest, most smiling, engaging baby this grandpa has ever seen! And with seven kids, I’ve seen a bunch!
No longer does she require any “EEGs” at the doctor’s as she has been declared “nearly perfect.” What a blessing! And, after spending last weekend with Joshua, the beautiful three-year-old grandson, and Becca, I just couldn’t resist telling you all about her. Many of you prayed for her, I photoknow.
Thank you.
And, as I read again the message on PERSPECTIVE, I am struck by how timely it still is in my life.
How about you? Do you need perspective?
Feel free to share below!
(If you are not subscribed, please do so here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment