Thursday, May 23, 2013

Chopra where does your journey go?


 


Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter  Find us on Pinterest  View our profile on LinkedIn  
singlestepheader
 
Where will your journey take you? If your intentions for 2013 include experiencing improved health, joy, and balance, then join us and take a step on your path today. 
 
Register for one of the following transformative Chopra Center workshops and receive special pricing through May 31. These events sell out so don't wait to sign up! 
 
 
I want to thrive emotionally
and release pain from the past:
hth
 
I want to begin my journey with
meditation and immerse myself in
developing a personal practice:
ww
I want to feel balanced,
inspired, and connected
to my life's purpose:
sos
 
 
I want to experience greater
health and wellbeing:
jih
 
Special offers ending May 31, 2013. 
Call 888.736.6895 or click the links above to learn more.
  
 



 

Chopra Center | 2013 Costa Del Mar | Carlsbad | CA | 92009

 

No comments:

Post a Comment