Saturday, May 18, 2013

Amie Chilson always a rock star look at this recommendation

Rock Star Realtor Recommendation



Dear Home Hunter,
This year I have sold one home and bought another. It was very stressful, and I was lucky enough to have Amie help me find my new home.

“The term “rock star” is overused, but in Amie’s case it is perfect.”

The things I liked most about Amie were that she paid attention to what I wanted, understood my needs, and was extremely responsive when
I contacted her. I had an urgent timeline to purchase another home and she jumped right into action. I never felt as if I was less than a top priority.

“Her strategy worked fast!”

We found a great home the first weekend we were out looking, and identifying this house and creating a stellar offer package was just the start of her showcase of skills. There were 5 offers and we were not the highest in price, however Amie negotiated our offer to be selected as the winning deal.
She is also organized and has a “kick-butt” team of people ready to guide a sale through to completion, creating teamwork every step of the way for all involved.
I cannot say enough good things about Amie and strongly recommend her.
- Shannon W. (Buyer)

No comments:

Post a Comment