Sunday, December 9, 2012

Do you know your #1 source ?? Heidi Sloss

Dec 032012

What is your #1 source of business? Well if you are like most businesses, the answer is leads and referrals. This is how you get clients. And to make the most of the #1 source of business, you must follow-up with the leads and referrals that you receive. If you have heard my keynote presentation, “Blast Past Your Competition,” in which I present information from my best-selling book, Fortune is in the Follow-Up®, you know that I tell a story about a lead I received from my son, when he was 9 and how that one lead led me to 12 paying clients.
How did that one lead turn into 12? It wasn’t magic and it wasn’t rocket science. It was follow-up. Period. I followed up with the lukewarm lead I received from my son and that led me to another lead that I followed up with and so on and so on. And because of following up on those leads, I got paid 12 times.
My follow-up plan was pretty simple at the time. I picked up the phone and called every lead I received. Period. Was it hard? You bet! Does it get easier? Not really, because as I got busier, I had less time. But I knew that my business depends on me to follow up with EVERY lead I receive. And your business does too.
What you doing to doing to harness the #1 source of business? Do you have a Follow-Up Strategy? Know how to create one and implement it? If you want to make 2013 the best year ever for your business, you need a follow-up strategy that will turn your contacts into clients. And you need one right now: competition is fierce and your prospects have lots of choices. Your strategy does not have to be complicated, but you have to have one and then use it IF you want to get clients and make money.
READY, SET, FOLLOW-UP! If you need help creating a follow-up strategy, then I want to let you know about a special one day workshop I am offering with Sahara Kordahi, Master Connecter, Community Building Expert and the Founder of The Bright Side of Life Community, on Friday, January 25th in Pleasanton, CA.
How it would feel to have all those business cards you have lying around organized AND all the contact information turned into paying clients? I can tell you that it feels great! So what is stopping you? Well if you want some help, check out this interactive workshop. You will change your whole approach to follow up from misery to mastery in just one day. And you will leave with actual follow-up appointments in your calendar. For more information check out READY, SET, FOLLOW-UP! or contact me directly at hsloss@heidisloss.com.
Remember, your fortune is in your follow-up!
Yours,
http://gallery.mailchimp.com/45c9875b7fa74ba7d185b5f1a/images/Heidi_Signature.png
Heidi BK Sloss
Keynote Speaker & Sales Trainer
Best-Selling Author of Fortune is in the Follow-Up®
hsloss@heidisloss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment