Monday, May 20, 2013

Be direct communicating with clients

Be direct when you are communicating with your clients. Be direct when you are communicating with your Kathy Sheehanbusiness partners. Be direct when you are communicating with anyone in a business transaction.
Words that are frequently used in our conversation and correspondence such as soon, shortly, in a bit, etc. These are all vague at best and lack the commitment to complete a task or response.
If we were to take a survey, how many would admit to using any one of these phrases:
  • I'll get that to you shortly
  • I'll get back to you in bit
  • Should be soon
  • I'll try to
  • I hope to

In a real estate transaction, time is of the essence however procrastinating can lead to problems getting the deal to the closing table. If there is an issue, tell me as soon as you know. By doing so, you are giving me as much time as possible to find the solution. My advice, please be specific. If you are not going to provide a concrete answer at that time, tell me realistically when I can expect it. By the end of the business day, in the morning, or next week! Communication is key! I just ask that you be direct when you communicate.
If you found this blog valuable, please subscribe by clicking the button to the right. If you are ready to talk about a mortgage, please click HERE to apply now.
Signature
Kathleen Sheehan
Sr. Mortgage Consultant
NMLS #206275Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee #25839
600 Galleria Parkway
Suite 170
Atlanta, GA 30038
770.634.4021 cell

What to learn more, Google Me!

Like what you saw, please SUBSCRIBE to my blog!


Women's Council of Realtors Secretary






The opinions and general information in this blog are soley those of Kathy Sheehan. Specifics regarding an individual case should be discussed in detail with a loan professional. For a confidential consultation, please feel free to contact me via phone or email. All terms and conditions are subject to change

No comments:

Post a Comment