Friday, December 9, 2011

New book excited that I read

Book is called about the NNibble Theory and the kernel of power. Such simplicity and such the gift from the author. The theory is we nibble away at the greatness of ourselves and others. We really put ourselves down and there are times that were vivid where I did this or others about me. Sometimes it is from my own insecurity or my ego. But I want those in my life to grow and not to have me hinder their growth and mine. the sotry of the suthor's background is very special.
I recommend reading this book it was a book I read at my desk in a short period of time today in between appointments.
Donht niblle let your light shine

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great book, Alan; and possibly a great Christmas present for someone I know!

    ReplyDelete