Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How do you make decisions?

I loike Todd Duncan because he has been to the top down and back. Has been a workaholic to embracin g his core values. Some of you may think oh no here he goes rambling with sound bites but no. I wanted to study decision making it is my current quest. I read multiple blogs and felt most connected to Todd's. I included a link to his blog for you to review. I really want to know what you think? How do you make your decisions??


http://toddmduncan.blogspot.com/2010/11/making-good-decisions.html

1 comment:

  1. Urgent Loans For Bad Credit have been invented for this type of borrowers. This is a financial service where there is no more difficulty in the imperfect credit.
    90 Day Installment Loans
    Loans For Disabled People On Benefits
    Quick Short Term Loans

    ReplyDelete