Thursday, October 3, 2013

Andy Andrews Q&A


Read my Q&A about The Noticer Returns and submit your own questions to be answered!
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
 
Interesting Image
 
Follow:
Ask Me Questions! The Noticer Returns Q&A
 
 
 
As you may know, my new book, The Noticer Returns, released this week! In anticipation of release week, my team sat me down and asked a few questions about the book.
 
We discussed everything from common parenting mistakes to unexpected surprises you’ll find as you get further into this new tale about Jones, the Noticer.
 
Read on, and please ask your own questions in the comments section! I’ll check in throughout the day and answer as many as I can.
 
 
Click to Continue Reading
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
First Image, Inc. Post Office Box 17321 Nashville, Tennessee 37217 United States (615) 791-5500

No comments:

Post a Comment