Saturday, October 5, 2013

Andy Andrews Poscast becomes a noticer


Hear the story of how Jones found me again after all these years as I
read an exclusive excerpt from Chapter Three of The Noticer Returns.
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
 
Andy Andrews
 
In the Loop
Follow:
 
 
 
Episode 105 - An Exclusive Excerpt from The Noticer Returns
On this week's episode, I read several pages from my newest book, The Noticer Returns.
 


Click to listen to this episode
 
 
Episode Notes:
 
 
On this week’s episode, I read several pages from my newest book, The Noticer Returns.
 
The Noticer Returns was released five days ago, and I am getting so many great comments on four major portions of the book and the story.
 
I wanted to pick a part to read that lets people know what’s happening, but not the very first chapter.
  • I’m going to start in the middle of chapter three.
  • This is the point when I find Jones—better yet, when he finds me.
 
You can order or download the book, Kindle edition, and audio book on Amazon.com today.
 
For a limited time, we’re giving away a free copy of an unreleased audio program called Becoming a Noticer to anyone who buys 3 or more copies of The Noticer Returns! That price is much lower than it will be when the program is released, so click here to check out the deal.
 
 
What topics would you like me to discuss on the podcast? Let us know!
·         Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
·         E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com
·         Facebook.com/AndyAndrews
·         Twitter.com/AndyAndrews
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
First Image, Inc. Post Office Box 17321 Nashville, Tennessee 37217 United States (615) 791-5500

No comments:

Post a Comment