Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happiness quote


Header
 
 

"I would like to become tolerant without overlooking anything, persecute no one even when all people persecute me; become better without noticing it; become sadder, but enjoy living; become more serene, be happy in others; belong to no one, grow in everyone; love the best, comfort the worst; not even hate myself anymore."
- Elias Canetti


Want to make your life happier by making your relationships more loving? Sign up for the 21-day Relationship Challenge here. In a nutshell: each day for three weeks I will email you a proposed resolution–nothing too onerous, I promise–for you to think about using in your relationships. They may not all apply to you, but I’ve included a range to cover many different kinds of personal situations.










share on Twitter Like Moment of Happiness -- The Happiness Project on Facebook
 
 

©2012, Gretchen Rubin. All rights reserved.







Sent to alanrussell@princetoncap.comwhy did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
writer--self-employed · HarperCollins · 10 E. 53rd Street · New York, NY 10022

No comments:

Post a Comment