Thursday, June 13, 2013

Alicia Dunamas International interviews


I got a couple of awesome nuggets for you today, so here goes:

Last time I interviewed my clients Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey, they just found out
that they were #1 Amazon Bestsellers. Well, the Barefoot Wine Founders have now crushed that record,
and have recently announced #2 New York Times Bestsellers status in the Business book category
for the entire month of June!

In this video, I ask them specifically how they became NY Times Bestsellers, including:

  • The importance of Networking for pre-selling books [13:08]
  • The benefits of postponing your book launch [14:40]
  • Why you should start small [18:38]
  • How life changes after becoming NY Times Bestseller [21:41]
  • 2 'must-haves' to Become a NY Times Bestseller [24:24]
  • Plus, tons more...


---------
And, for my friends who want to start leveraging the power of YouTube,
to get more traffic, platform, and clients, my friend James Wedmore is offering
an ALL EXPENSE PAID Video Mastermind Weekend In Laguna Beach, CA.

The contest ends at 5pm PST today. Learn more and register to win here.

As always, dedicated to your success,

Alicia Dunams
Founder and CEO Bestseller In A Weekend

P.S. Thanks for all the kind notes and good vibrations about
my "Hollywood" meetings. Good things are happening, albeit
at a slow pace (if you know me, I like things to happen fast!), and
I can't wait to share the news once things materialize. Believe me,
my email community will be the first to know (after my mom and dad, of course).
I truly appreciate you!






If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Alicia Dunams International, 237 Kearny St., San Francisco CA, 94108



No comments:

Post a Comment